Grethe and André will stand back for nothing…. It started raining shortly before their outside ceremony, but not only were they adamant that they would be getting married in the lush forest, but Sue from Toadbury Hall is an absolute legend, and she made sure they got just that! Grethe fell in love with Otter’s Place next to the river and all the beautiful colours of the trees, and she waited patiently for the rain to subside. It was also so incredible to see that André felt the same way.
We work with so many different types of couples and we always enjoy watching the way they compliment each other, work together and simply love each other… Andre is quiet and contemplative and Grethe is enthusiastic and spirited. We could see they admire… or rather adore, these qualities in each other! Every moment with them was a joy!
Here are some of our favourites from a wedding filled with friendships, colour and love!
Venue: Toadbury Hall, Otter’s Place, Muldersdrift
- Wedding Planner: Sue Wells
- Catering: Toadbury Hall and The Sugar Monster https://www.facebook.com/The.Sugar.Monster/?fref=ts
- Flowers: The Party Spot, Northgate https://www.partyspot.co.za/
- Stationary: Paperless Post https://www.paperlesspost.com/
- Bride’s Dress: DHgate http://www.dhgate.com/
- Bridal accessories: Rose Wholesale http://www.rosewholesale.com/
- Bridesmaids dresses: YDE https://www.yde.co.za/
- Groom’s outfit: Top Hat Suit Co, Parkhurst http://www.tophat.co.za/
- Groom’s accessories: Twill http://www.rosebankmall.co.za/store/tie-shop-twill/47915
- Hair: Leritia le Roux
- Makeup: Cara McRae http://www.makeupready.co.za/eyedesignmakeupgmailcom
- Décor: FF Decor http://www.ffdecor.co.za/
- DJ: Kilowatt Productions https://www.facebook.com/kilowattproductions/
- Cake: Homemade by mum and bridesmaids
Special thanks to every single person who attended :)