When you’ve been together for as long as Kelly and Sergio has it is easy to understand the value of friendship in a relationship. They got married at Toadbury Hall in Muldersdrift, a venue with so much charm and personality. It was a gorgeous day, one that played off so gently, with fine pastel details splashed throughout all of the decor.
Kelly has the sweetest little nephew who put smiles on everyone’s faces and we witnessed a beautiful day that was complimented by the rush of water, great food and two people who are incredibly in love.
- Venue: Toadbury Hall
- Wedding Planner: Sue and Michelle
- Catering: Toadburg
- Flowers: Bloom Room
- Stationary: By the Bride
- Bride’s Dress: Cinderella’s closet
- Bridesmaids dresses: Carla Du Toit
- Mother of the bride & Groom dresses: Bella Gee
- Groom’s outfit: khaliques
- Hair: Tuscani Hair edenvale
- Makeup: Tris Alves
- Décor: FF Décor & Spectacular occasions
- DJ: Sound Works
- Cake: Sweet Sisters
Special thanks to: Maria the cheese cake lady for the stunning set up. Cindy from the bloom room who brought our vision to life. Sean & Ilse for capturing every special moment. Tris who did an amazing job with everyone’s makeup. And to all our other suppliers for their hard work.