When two super talented people, born into two super talented families, get married, you know it’s going to be explode into a wedding like no other!
Kyle and Natasha chose The Red Ivory Lodge for their day and with so many personal touches, a gorgeous White Lilly gown and a view like no other, set the perfect scene for the special, intimate and romantic day that was to follow. In true K+N style, they made sure the day was filled with great music, beautiful decor and a lively atmosphere – all topped off with a great surprise from Kyle’s father when he picked up his guitar for the first time in a long time and set the dance floor on fire!
- Venue: Red Ivory | www.redivorylodge.com
- Wedding Planner: The bride!
- Catering: Red Ivory | www.redivorylodge.com
- Flowers: Happy Place Flowers | www.facebook.com/happyplaceflowers
- Stationary: Dear Creative | www.dearcreative.co.za
- Bride’s Dress: White Lilly Atelier | www.whitelillybridal.com
- Bridal accessories: Shop no. 2 | www.shopno2.co.za
- Groom’s outfit: Frank Bespoke | www.frankbespoke.co.za
- Hair: Hair By Stacey
- Makeup: Missy Make Up Artist | www.facebook.com/pg/missymakeupartist
- Décor: We did it ourselves
- DJ: DJ Booking Online (Chris) | www.dj-bookingonline.co.za
- Cake: Sweetly Detailed | www.sweetlydetailed.co.za
- Karamella Candy Buffet | www.karamellacandy.co.za
- Jacques Lagesse (performer) www.jacqueslagesse.com
A massive thank you to our parents for all of their support and assistance, and to the family that helped transform the venue into what we imagined. We couldn’t have done it without you!
To the service providers who organised, arranged, adorned & captured our wedding, we thank you immensely.