These two quirky, crazy and absolutely incredible people got married at Stone Cellar wedding venue in Heidelberg last year. We found ourselves immersed in a group of fun-loving and creative people who just wanted to get together and have a great time with their to-be-wed friends!
With a mush-mash of Star Wars themed goods, crafts and communal feel-good songs during the ceremony, Elize and Kitta said their heartfelt vows to each other, cried and just took in every moment of the day, even ending the cold night dancing in their onesies with the rest of their strangely clad clan.
Have a look at their day :)
• Venue: stone cellar
• Wedding Planner: Sam Kruger
• Catering: Eighty ate food company
• Flowers: Hartelief Decor and lots and lots of paper flower folding forced onto anyone that seemed remotely willing
• Stationary: Made by the bride’s printer and the grooms ability to use a PC
• Bride’s Dress: Lubellos
• Bridal accessories: Sisterly intervention a week before the wedding. Sneakers from Aldo (i think) maybe Lovisa? …not sure
• Bridesmaids dresses: Lubellos
• Bridesmaid’s accessories: A mish mash of market finds
• Groom’s outfit: Uhm… some place in the CBD :)
• Groom’s accessories: Ditto
• Hair: Gail Glemius
• Makeup: Janna Stone
• Décor: Hartelief and the brides profound ability to procrastinate by making decorations instead of studying for my post grad and very very talented family members (biological and non biological) painted the canvases. Thank heavens for two nieces that were recently babies and a sister that hoarded the milk tins or I don’t know what would we have done for paper flower vases…
• Cake: Ciske!
• Other: Fun onesie firstname.lastname@example.org for supplying the best outfit change at the wedding
Special thanks to:
It truly was the most amazing day! We had such a special weekend filled with love and happiness. Thank you to everyone for the kind words, the tears, the laughter the hugs the wishes and the joy they brought to our wedding. You made these two kids very very happy. We are infinitely blessed. And a very special thank your to Ilse and Sean for making two very camera shy people look normal on photos – and for indulging the nerd in us all and capturing the force and all the onesie fun at the end.