There is something about the Low Veld, it’s not the tropical heat or the lush greens, it’s a romance, an unspoken connection with nature perhaps. Perhaps that is what drew Rucelle and Hein to this place, perhaps it was the get-away, perhaps it was the air… Their day was magnificent, it was alive!
In the next year we hope to focus our wedding features and centralize each post around a more specific idea – perhaps something that stood out at that wedding or with that couple or something that might help other couples or photographers… who knows :). What we do know is that is so important for us to be in touch with the details, interests and relationships that define our clients, that we want to share our experience with them with more focus. We have not narrowed down this particular post to that degree, but what stood out with Hein and Rucelle was their close family bonds, their parents’ life long friendship, Rucelle’s incredible eye for detail and the special place she has in her heart for her friends, and Hein’s humour and adoration for his wife.
It may have taken a short lifetime of knowing each other, but love always wins…
Make sure to watch their highlights video at the end of the post.
Here is their highlights video:
And from lovely Rucelle:
- Venue: Whispering Thorns https://www.whisperingthorns.com/
- Wedding Planner: Marinda de Klerk Cilliers (Whispering Thorns) – Marinda was our secret weapon, she was amazing and went above and beyond to ensure the day exceeded our expectations.
- Catering: Whispering Thorns
- Flowers: Marinda de Klerk Cilliers
- Stationary: Bridesmaids
- Bride’s Dress: Pronovias (De La Vida) http://delavida.co.za/
- Bridal accessories: Pearl and Diamond Designs, All the jewellery was custom made. https://www.pddesigns.co.za/
- Bridesmaids dresses: Silver swallow Design http://www.silverswallow.co.za/
- Bridesmaid’s accessories: Pearl and Diamond Designs
- Groom’s outfit: TailorMe
- Groom’s accessories: Pearl and Diamond Designs
- Hair: Belinda (Baroque Hair Studio)
- Makeup: Blazing Beauty
- Décor: Marinda de Klerk Cilliers
- Cake: Le Petit Artisan Treats