Mark and Nicole is the kind of couple that you can have hours of conversation with and it’s never about nothing. They are true to themselves and their creativity is tangible. They love their dog, they love their home and they love spending time together. They got married at Katy’s Palace bar, the perfect setting for their bicycle themed wedding and had a celebration like no other, one where the mood was electric and the atmosphere alive!
We loved shooting all the details that Nicole worked so hard on and enjoyed the amount of attention to put into making everything so beautiful! Her White Lilly Bridal gown tied is all together just perfectly :)
- Venue: Katy’s Palace Bar, Sandton
- Wedding Planner: I did most of this on my own.
- Catering: Fresh – Their food was absolutely divine. I could not have asked for better service. All my guests commented on how efficient their staff were; food was served quickly and glasses were always charged.
- Flowers: Hire Society
- Stationary: My sister Natasha Panaretos
- Bride’s Dress: White Lily Bridal – Jacelyn is so talented at what she does and her work is amazing. She listened to everything I was looking for, and the very first dress she pulled out was the dress I went home with.
- Bridal accessories: Katy Valentine (jewelry) Trenery (shoes)
- Bridesmaids dresses: YDE
- Bridesmaid’s accessories:
- Groom’s outfit: Country Road
- Groom’s accessories: Trenery
- Hair: Hair by Justine
- Makeup: Orli Oh
- Décor: Hire Society – Kyla and her team are amazing. She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered on every single detail.
- DJ: Bryan Pieters
- Cake: Dope Donuts – My wonderful Aunt put them together to make a donut cake.
Special thanks to: Gingerale Photography for capturing the most gogeous pictures I could have ever hoped for. You are both so talented at what you do and knew exactly the look and feel I was looking for.