Our Peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains – William Shakespeare
Very few destinations are as beautiful and majestic as the Drakensberg; and Penwarn Country Lodge in the Underberg most certainly matches that description. With glorious mountains and wonderfully warm sunsets creating amazing moments for some of the most beautiful photos one can take, the only thing that could match it was the warm and beautiful people we got to go on the journey with. Yvette and Brian, so friendly with inherent kindness, are people we can easily say are friends for life. Their wedding, relaxed and lots of fun; just like the couple, was a great way to spend our weekend in the green, flowing mountains of the berg!
- Venue: Penwarn Country Lodge – www.penwarn.com
- Wedding Planner: Yvette Lloyd
- Catering: Penwarn Country Lodge
- Flowers: Penwarn Country Lodge
- Stationary: Troulantyntjies – www.troulantyntjies.co.za
- Bride’s Dress: Werner Dey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridal accessories: Werner Dey, Swarovski, Froggie
- Groom’s outfit: Snyman Tailoring – www.snymantailoring.co.za
- Groom’s accessories: WEEF – www.weefwear.com
- Hair: Rockmantic Hair, Monique Buchholz – www.rockmantic.co.za
- Makeup: Tarrin Nicholson Champkins
- Décor: Vintage Nook And More – Gerda J.v.Rensburg – 081 288 3186
- DJ: Skye Productions, Warren Pelser – 072 252 1462
- Cake: Grapevine Café, Jurie Venter – 083 652 2296
- Other: Ds. Waldemar Stumpfe
A few words from the bride:
We could not have dreamed for a better wedding. The day was captured so naturally with our photographers not missing a moment; all the laughter, tears and funny dance moves, even all the secret romantic looks and silent good wishes. Although we had no program for how the day would progress, everything just fell in place with so much fun and love. It was a weekend to be remembered.
A special thanks to each and every person at our wedding, we could not have had such a memorable day without you.
You were a dream team!!!